Televac instruments have various R&D applications within companies, universities, and government labs. We manufacture and supply a complete line of gauges and controllers, measuring from atmosphere to UHV, to meet a wide range of R&D applications primarily related to particle accelerators, such as biology, chemistry, environmental science, materials science, and physics.
Our vacuum scientists and engineers have a deep understanding of High Energy Physics applications and the critical role that vacuum plays at every stage. This experience, coupled with industry-leading products and dedication to customer service, allows us to offer a broad range of solutions enabling you to push the boundaries of modern physics. From university laboratories to the country’s largest particle accelerators, Televac instrumentation is facilitating education, research, and scientific advancement around the world.
- Radiation resistant sensors and cables
- High bakeout temperatures for sensors and cables
- Fast sampling rates and response times for data acquisition
- Quick-start and automatic turn on features for cold cathodes
- EPICS/synApps open source drivers are available for the MX200 and MM200 controllers
- Simple PC integration with integrated USB and serial communications