Part Number: 0729-1736-99
Our tilt switches (also referred to as a safety switch or tilt switch sensor module) are very similar to our inclinometers, but instead of a continuous output, tilt switches have a discrete on/off output from either a relay or an open collector. This tilt switch has 1 relay output (omni-directional) which can be set to trip at specific angles in two axes, up to ±35° tilt. This tilt switch comes in a plastic housing, environmentally sealed and rated IP67, with a flying leads cable that can be customized with almost any connector you specify. The trip angle can be set by us at the factory or set and reset by you in the field via the RS-232 communications.
The nature of the relay output makes this unit ideal for various tilt switch applications like construction vehicles and agricultural vehicles. More specific tilt switch applications include boom lifts, scissor lifts, and agricultural sprayers.
To learn more about the principles of tilt sensing and how to integrate tilt switch sensor modules into your application, see our Technical Information page.
0729-1736-99 Tilt Switch Sensor Module Key Features and Benefits
- ±35° programmable trip points
- Dual/two axis measurement tilt switch
- 1 simple to use relay output
- Response time of ≤100 ms
- Wide voltage supply range of 7 V DC to 30 V DC
- Works with industry standard 12 and 24 V DC vehicle batteries
- Low current device drawing 30 mA at 12 V DC; low power consumption
- Flying leads cable with custom connectors available for simple integration
- Superior performance in extreme temperatures and environments
- Excellent customer support
- Please contact The Fredericks Company for pricing.
|Tilt Switch||Part Number||Price|
|Settable Trip Angle||±1° to ±35°|
|Number of Axes||2|
|Trip Angle Accuracy||±0.2°|
|Trip Angle Repeatability||±0.1°|
|Supply Voltage||7 V to 30 V DC|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 70 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °C to 70 °C|