Televac® MX7B Cold Cathode Ionization Gauge
The MX7B Cold Cathode Ionization Gauge is an active vacuum gauge that features the Televac 7B cold cathode ionization gauge. This gauge provides robust, contamination resistant measurement from 10-3 to 10-8 Torr. The Penning ionization gauge is easy to disassemble, making gauge replacement and cleaning stress-free while also saving you time and money.
MX7B Cold Cathode Active Vacuum Gauge Features
- Highly contamination resistant cold cathode ionization gauge design
- Configurable 0 to 10 V analog output
- Set point relay and open connector for process control
- RS-485 and USB communications standard
- EthernetIP communications available via the MX Active Gauge EIP Gateway